| entries | about | archives | series | graphics | site |
A Heartbroken Hachi
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 happyy-stopp written by minuette


happyy-stopp A NANA Review








I love Hachi's face expressions <3 I think I'll start with her at the beginning of every review.





I've been quite captivated by the story of NANA, for the fact that it shows real life problems that many encounter, but also, the plot is quite genius. As a person who believes in fate (just like Hachi), this is a great example of how life can change so dramatically just by meeting one person. Also, it's quite special that two people with the same name, same age, and same destination would meet each other.

From the beginning of the series, Nana-chan's personality really caught my attention. I envy her independence and her cool character, but also the fact that she has soft and kind side. She was probably automatically my favourite character. Her character changes throughout the story though, and I think the best of her personality and character is shown now, rather than later on. Ironically, my own character is very much like Hachi's, the dependent puppy who follows others and always need help. I can always relate to her actions and cute personality. Perhaps this is why I'm so envious and amazed at Nana-chan...because I want to be someone like her ^^;;



The anime version of NANA is more interesting compared to the manga or the movies. The way they portrayed the characters were a bit more lively, fun, and with a good dose of cute anime expressions and actions here and there. The part where Nana and Hachi were touring the same apartment, then fighting over on who gets it was pretty funny =D I also noticed that Nana has a bit more open personality, compared to cold stares sometimes noticed in the movie, and mature character in the manga. Hachi is just adorable~ She's so energetic and lively ^^ Anyways, I also want to make a note that I love opening song and especially the first ending song. Olivia Lufkin is an amazing singer <3

Labels:



12:35 PM | back to top
| 0 comments

Chatbox


Rewind






Blogroll

blog
blog
blog
blog
blog
blog
blog

Counter




Anime Blog Directory